CUSTOM SOFTWARE TO DRIVE EDUCATION INTO THE FUTURE
SF AppWorks has been a leader in delivering software services and solutions to academic institutions and directly to students since 2012.
AS TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES, SO DOES OUR ABILITY TO ACCESS EDUCATION
Whether you need a high-fidelity prototype to validate your idea or a robust software solution, our team of designers and developers will help you build, test, iterate, and improve.
CRAFTING CUSTOM SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS SINCE 2012
- EdTech Services
- Robust Solutions
- Ideation, Design and Development of learning widgets and adaptive navigation solutions.
- Custom e-readers, video/audio players and assessment widgets, which leads to an improved academic experience.
- Content delivery platforms – content that is mobile or device optimized, low bandwidth, offline and accessible.
- Immersive learning enabled through AR-VR and game-based learning.
- Create frameworks, templates, built-ins and themes to enable rapid course development.
- Adapting new learning models and delivery mechanisms to the industry standards.
- Software that supports different learning models based on assessment, content, competency, simulation or practical case studies.
EDTECH CASE STUDIES
We built a tool that estimates the cost of caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's.
E-learning tools to support engagement, foster a sense of community, and empower growth for a new generation of online students.
CAL STATE UNIVERSITY
CAL STATE UNIVERSITY
Our work on the Student Portal for CSU. We improved the reporting and registration tools in a focused engagement to boost the school's platform pre Fall registration traffic.
WHY CLIENTS LOVE OUR EDTECH CUSTOM SOFTWARE & SOLUTIONS
"Their support, expertise and insight has allowed this project to flourish and create an accessible tool to those who need it the most. Not only did they guide me through the process but they also contributed exceptional ideas and feedback to cultivate a viable, user friendly product."
INSIGHTS ON EDTECH
A hub for in-depth blog posts about software development trends, new technology announcements, business advice, and EdTech insights.